Companywebby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/l10n-belgium , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-belgium
|Lines of code||937|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
This module provides Companyweb customers with access to financial health information about Belgian companies right from the Odoo Customer view. Information is obtained from the Companyweb database (www.companyweb.be).
- Enhance the Odoo partner with Companyweb data, available with one click:
- Company Status
- Credit limit
- Average number of staff in FTE
- … and way more
- Update the partner address from Companyweb
Table of contents
This module can be installed in the usual way. It depends on the OCA web_notify module.
This module comes with 2 security groups.
- View Companyweb Data : can see the Companyweb data tab in contacts
- Download Companyweb Data : can actually enhance data
Once your user has the correct permissions, open a partner that has a belgian VAT number and click on the Companyweb button.
If you don’t see the Companyweb button, refresh your browser page and check that the current user is in the correct Companyweb group.
If your Companyweb credentials are not known in the system or have changed, you will be shown a wizard to enter them.
If everything runs smoothly you’ll see a confirmation popup in the upper right corner of your screen.
You can now view the Companyweb information in the corresponding tab.
You can also use the “Copy Address” button to update the partner address with the one obtained from Companyweb.
- The Gross Margin and Fiscal Year Profit/Loss field values were mixed up. This is now fixed. (#135)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module has been originally developed by ACSONE for Odoo version 8.
It was subsequently enhanced by Jacques-Etienne Baudoux (BCIM sprl). The data model of that version has been preserved to facilitate porting.
In 2021, the module was redeveloped under the current form, to support the new Companyweb SOAP api. This development has been funded by Companyweb.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-belgium project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.