MyParcel - Odoo Connector (PostNL)by VentorTech https://ventor.tech
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||2159|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
MyParcel - Odoo Connector (Backend)
Fully integrated with MyParcel.nl. Allows applying all MyParcel's delivery options, get shipping costs, tracking numbers, and fetch shipping labels right in the Odoo standard interface without even interaction with MyParcel.
Quick configuration guide
- Install the "MyParcel.nl Odoo Connector" app on your server
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Shipping Methods and select MyParcel.nl / Package
- Go to your account on https://myparcel.nl/ > Account settings > General and copy your API key
- Then return to your Odoo shipping methods and insert the API key into a related field. Save settings
- After you finish with settings, Publish the method.
That is it. Now you can deliver your goods with MyParcel.nl / Post.nl
- 1.5 (2021-02-23)
- Apply Default Delivery Options in case integrating with third-party connectors and they do not have proper integration with myparcel delivery carrier
- 1.4 (2021-02-12)
- Automatically select "Delivery" as Delivery Method Type in Carrier Selection Wizard if myparcel Delivery Carrier is selected
- Auto fill earliest "Delivery Date" and cheapest "Delivery Time" in Carrier Selection Wizard
- Fixed bug that will not allow to select Delivery Date after clicking "Get Rate" button
- Fixed bug that was prohibiting to use MyParcel Delivery method, when it has Debug enabled
- Allow automatic downloading of return label after Picking Validation
- 1.3.1 (2020-09-15)
- Allow option "Signature upon receipt" for pickup/express
- 1.3 (2020-09-11)
- Require street number only for NL recipients
- Require delivery date only for NL recipients
- 1.2 (2020-08-31)
- Post tracking links and tracking numbers in picking chatter
- 1.1 (2020-03-09)
- Service Points (pickup locations) implementation
- 1.0 (2020-02-13)
- Deliveries integration with MyParcel.nl
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.