Freeze / Unfreeze On Sale Quotation before Confirmationby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||78|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0|
Freeze / Unfreeze On Sale Quotation before Confirmation
Freeze Sales Quote before Sales Confirmation Odoo App
This app allows your users/salesperson to freeze the sale order line using the freeze button, and users/salesperson can unfreeze their own sale order line and Sales managers can also unfreeze the sale order line of other salesperson using the unfreeze button so users/salesperson can not unfreeze other users/salesperson sale order line as shown in the screenshots below.
- Allow your users to freeze and unfreeze the sale quote line as shown below. The main purpose of the app is to lock sales order line updates after pressing the freeze button.
- Sale managers can unfreeze anyone's sales quote
- After freezing by users, the system will make fields read-only (not editable). Below are fields that will be freeze after pressing the freeze button: 1.Order Line 2.Quotation Template 3.Expiration 4.Pricelist
- For more details please check the video and check below screenshots.
Freeze Button on Sale Quote in Quotation and the Sent States on Sales Order [Odoo Standard]:
Unfreeze Button on Sale Quote in Quotation and the Sent States on Sales Order [Odoo Standard]:
Other Users Can not Unfreeze Sale Quote [Odoo Standard]
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.