Manufacturing Materials Analytic Costsby Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
• Inventory (stock)
• Manufacturing (mrp)
|Lines of code||1189|
Manufacturing Materials Analytic Costs
Out of the box, manufacturing costs are only generated when a Manufacturing Order is closed.
There are cases where the manufacturing costs need to be tracked in real time. This is especially important for manufacturing scenarios with a long cycle time, spanning for multiple months.
This feature allows to track costs while the manufacturing is in progress, both for raw materials used and work order operations.
Costs incurred are stored as Analytic Items, and can then be analyzed. No journal entries are generated.
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
- On the Manufacturing Order, set the Analytic Account to use. This may correspond to a Project.
- On Manufacturing Orders, Analytic Items are automatically generated when:
- Raw materials are consumed, or
- Time is spent on work order Operations, with a Work Center with a Cost Type product set.
To analyze costs:
- Go to Manufacturing > Reports > Analytic Items. The cost data is available there and can be used for analysis.
- At Project > Dashboard, “Project Overview” form, a summary of the costs for the corresponding Analytic Account is presented.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.