Carry Analytic Account from Sales Order to Manufacturing Ordersby Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
• Project (project)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||146|
Carry Analytic Account from Sales Order to Manufacturing Orders
When confirming a Sales Order, Manufacturing Orders are created for product configured with an MTO route.
This feature will set these MOs Analytic Account to the Sales Order one, including the case where that Analytic Account is created during the Sales Order confirmation process.
Table of contents
Salesperson confirms a Quotation into a Sales order:
- A new Project is automatically created, along with the corresponding Analytic Account.
- Manufacturing Orders are automatically created for the quoted products that are configured as “manufacturing to order” (MTO).
- The Manufacturing Orders created from the Sales Order will automatically be assigned the corresponding Analytic Account. No user action is needed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-analytic project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.