Production Grouped By Productby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||150|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Production Grouped By Product
When you have several sales orders with make to order (MTO) products that require to be manufactured, you end up with one manufacturing order for each of these sales orders, which is very bad for the management.
With this module, each time an MTO manufacturing order is required to be created, it first checks that there’s no other existing order not yet started for the same product and bill of materials inside the specied time frame , and if there’s one, then the quantity of that order is increased instead of creating a new one.
Table of contents
To configure the time frame for grouping manufacturing order:
Go to Inventory > Configuration > Warehouse Management > Operation Types
Locate the manufacturing type you are using (default one is called “Manufacturing”).
Open it and change these 2 values:
- MO grouping max. hour (UTC): The maximum hour (between 0 and 23) for considering new manufacturing orders inside the same interval period, and thus being grouped on the same MO. IMPORTANT: The hour should be expressed in UTC.
- MO grouping interval (days): The number of days for grouping together on the same manufacturing order.
Example: If you leave the default values 19 and 1, all the planned orders between 19:00:01 of the previous day and 20:00:00 of the target date will be grouped together.
- Add a check in the product form for excluding it from being grouped.
- [MIG] Migration to v14.
- [MIG] Migration to v13.
- [MIG] Migration to v12:
- [FIX] fix test in mrp_production_grouped_by_product
- [IMP] mrp_production_grouped_by_product: Time frames
- [IMP] mrp_production_grouped_by_company: Context evaluation on mrp.production + tests
- Start of the history.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.