Product Category Typeby GRAP https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute
|Lines of code||49|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Product Category Type
Add ‘Type’ field on Product Categories to distinguish between parent and final categories.
- Categories (type view) can contain only categories.
- Categories (type normal) can contain only products.
It is so impossible to select a category (type view) in the product template form view.
This module restores a feature that was present in Odoo Community Edition until the V10 revision.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://www.twitter.com/legalsylvain)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.