Product Supplierinfo for Customer Saleby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Vauxoo https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
|Lines of code||388|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 8.0|
Product Supplierinfo for Customer Sale
Based on product_supplierinfo_for_customer, this module loads in every sale order the customer code defined in the product and allows use the product codes and product name configured in each products in sale orders.
If you use Advanced price rules with formulas to define your pricing, and choose that the price should be calculated from the partner prices in the product form, the quantity in the sales order will be proposed from the minimum quantity defined in the customerinfo.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need:
- Go to product and configure Partner product name and Partner product code for each selected customer.
- When add order lines in sale quotation for a customer that has an specific name and code in the product, you can search that product with that customer name or code. Then, this values will be displayed in product description.
- If product does not have a configuration for customer selected, product will be search by its default code.
- Putting a minimum qty in a pricelist rule means the system will use the option ‘list price’ instead of any option you chose.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Xavier Jimenez <email@example.com>
- Nicola Malcontenti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <email@example.com>
- Moisés López <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yennifer Santiago <email@example.com>
- Julio Serna Hernández <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sergio Teruel <email@example.com>
- Lois Rilo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.