Quality Control MRPby Aurayan Consulting Services
• Inventory (stock)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||2610|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Quality Control MRP
This Application is compatible with
Quality control is essential to building a successful business that delivers products that meet or exceed customers' expectations. It also forms the basis of an efficient business that minimizes waste and operates at high levels of productivity. It ensures that customers receive products free from defects and meet their needs.
When customers receive quality products you will:
- ⚫ Increase customer loyalty
- ⚫ Gain repeat business
- ⚫ Gain new customers from referrals
- ⚫ Maintain or improve your position in the market
- ⚫ Improve safety
- ⚫ Reduce liability risks
- ⚫ Contribute to overall positive branding of your product
Therefore, all manufacturers and service providers out there constantly look for enhancing their product or the service quality.
In order to make sure your products will pass quality control inspections, you need to ensure proper conditions and procedures at the production facility. Auditing and inspecting these factories to ensure they meet your rigorous standards is a critical step toward perfect product, but there's still a chance that issues will slip through the cracks and cause your product to be rejected or labeled as unsafe
Finally, inspection software helps you implement a documentation management program, so you can be sure that every QC inspection is ready and available to prove your compliance when necessary.
Aurayancs Quality Management consists of tools for several interrelated activities that can be configured for organization's specific processes. Each of these tools consists of functions that are specific to that activity. These tools include:
Quality Planning: which lets you set up and manage quality inspection plans that define what goods are inspected, how the inspections take place, the characteristics of the goods to be inspected and the type of equipment used to perform the inspections.
Quality Inspection: which allows you to determine if a product meets the defined quality requirements and to record the results of inspections. Quality management uses inspection specifications that are defined in Quality Planning.
Quality Notifications: which lets you record problems you encounter with goods received from a vendor, when the goods are in production, or that are reported by customers. Quality Management Notification can be configured to record, process, and manage positive information about products as well as complaints about quality.
Quality Control: which allows you to manage the quality control process. For example, you can use inspection results to update quality levels; use control charts to control characteristic values; and update vendor validations for the procurement process.
- Quality control point define for manufacturing orders, which will generate multiple quality inspections on Manufacturing orders and Workorders.
- It could be configured with different possibilities, measurement (min/max tolerance), image, pass or fail option (choice) with multiple parameters for one control point.
- System will reconfirm user input data and suggest right measurement, when wrong data is fetched by user.
- Quality alerts stages will be defined.
- Multiple quality alerts can be generate with multiple reasons for quality inspection.
- Alert email related to quality issues could be sent to quality alert team and responsible person.
- Quality alert sticker report will be generated with/without product barcode and product lot number to track the products physically for repairs.
- Restricted quality check on production operation as per configuration on quality control point.
Quality Control Points
Different quality control points can be configured based on products and operations. Same product multiple control points versions and sequences can be managed.
We can configure below different 'Test Type' in control points.
|On pressing 'Quality Inspections' button, inspection will begin based in configuration for incoming product.|
|System will suggest right measurement parameters as configured during inspection.|
Quality Final Inspections
|After manufacturing workorders is done, final inspection can start on pressing 'Quality Inspection' button, as configured in product control point.|
|Quality Inspections can be used with group by functionality to identify records inspection wise.|
|Quality alerts with multiple reasons can be generated for failed inspection line.|
|Quality alert sticker report will be generated with/without product barcode and product lot number to track the products physically for repairs.|
|If you configure "Is Restrict" on quality control point then system will be not allowed to submit the manufacture order without checking quality.|
Detailed Quality Inspection
|If you configure "Detailed Quality Inspection" on quality control point then system will be check quality control by detailed operations wise.|
Terms & Conditions
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual editions.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to anyone server used, testing, or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer to the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
We provide the following services for different Retail, Rental, Manufacturing & Service level Business
Get In Touch
Please contact us for any kind of ERP Requirements, Customization, Migration or Digitalization for your small or big business.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.