Stock with Operating Unitsby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
|Lines of code||758|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Stock with Operating Units
This module introduces the following features:
- Adds the operating unit to the Warehouse.
- Adds the operating unit to the Stock Location.
- Adds the requesting operating unit to stock pickings.
- Implements user’s security access rules.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Assign Operating Unit to Warehouses.
- Assign Operating Unit to Stock Locations.
This module defines the operating unit entity and the user’s security rules. Other modules extend the standard Odoo apps with the OU.
The Manager can see the stock rules of other Operating Units but he can not edit them. If he tries to access to one of these stock rules, he will receive a configuration error.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.