Odoo - Google maps Integration
Display your geolocation data using Google Maps
This module brings four new features:
- New view google_map allows you to pinpoint location on google maps.
New widget gplaces_address_autocomplete, enabled Google places autocomplete address form into partner form view,
provide autocomplete feature when you typing an address of partner (or any field using this widget)
New widget gplaces_autocomplete, enabled Google places autocomplete into partner form view,
provide autocomplete feature when typing partner name (or any field using this widget)
- Map Localization
New Widget Google Place Autocomplete Address Form
Provide autocomplete feature when typing an address
New Widget Google Place Autocomplete
Provide autocomplete feature when typing partner's name
List of Google APIs & Services required
- Geocoding API
- Places API
This is a based module, you will not see anything just by installed this module
For the implementation, please check my other modules here
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help me smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Yopi Angi < email@example.com>
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
My Odoo 14 complete stooped working after trying to install
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Re: My Odoo 14 complete stooped working after trying to install
Sorry to hear that. Please send me your details issue, I will try to troubleshoot. Thank you.