New Arrival Products (eCommerce)by Aurayan Consulting Services
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||196|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
New Arrivals Products
This Application is compatible with
Plugin is used to show new arrivals products on your ecommerce website as per configured time duration, so your customer/visitors able to know about new arrivals products.
Select "New Arrival Products" and setup "Days Before" for number of days before today date in which new products are created and "Products Limit" for number of products to show in website.
Enable Option On Website
Terms & Conditions
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual editions.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to anyone server used, testing, or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer to the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
We provide the following services for different Retail, Rental, Manufacturing & Service level Business
Get In Touch
Please contact us for any kind of ERP Requirements, Customization, Migration or Digitalization for your small or big business.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.