Multiple Websites per Productby Oopo.io https://oopo.io
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||125|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Add Multiple Websites per product in Odoo multi website
Get the best of your Multiwebsite instance with oopo's Website Sale Selective Multi Website. Do more, in less time!
Odoo Multi website products and multi website categories
Works out of the box, with this app you can add a product to several websites instead of just one or all at the time.
Odoo's core multi website feature only allows you to select one website per product or all at, but it doesn't allow you to select 2 or more websites per product.
Stay Ahead Of Competition
Get the best of your multiwebsite instance
Opoo's Website Sale Selective Multi Website
With this app you will be able to:
- Add a single website to a product
- Add 2 or more websites to a product
- Add All websites to a product (leave empty)
UPDATE February 19th 2021 V 18.104.22.168.1
Categories now are selective on multiwebsite
Now you can select multiple websites for categories or none, this way you can hide or show non shared categories or even reuse them.
- Add a single website to a category
- Add 2 or more websites to a category
- Add All websites to a category (leave empty)
UPDATE October 20th 2021 V 22.214.171.124.2
New wizards to make data consistent
When you use the new wizards data from the old field website_id will be transfered to the new field website_ids to make data consistent with this app
To start using Oppo's Website Sale Selective Multi Website install the App and then go to Website - Products - Product Templates and go to theEcommerce Tab and add the websites you need to your product or leave empty to add the product to all the websites
Website 1 shows the product Acoustic Bloc Screens
Website 2 DOES NOT show the product Acoustic Bloc Screens
Website 3 shows the product Acoustic Bloc Screens
Categories have with multi websites enabledsome on website 1 and some in website 2
Website 1 shows only the categories with empty or website 1 set
Website 2 shows only the categories with empty or website 2 set
Do you need help?
Let's offer you the best services!
Contact us by our official channels.
if you have any issue with this app please contact us here
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.