Website Customer Wallet (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||2602|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Odoo 15 Customer Wallet (Community)
This module allows customer to use their wallet while making the order.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- In Website -> Configuration -> Setting, You can Enable the Option Customer Wallet.
- On the Website side you can see the Wallet menu click on that menu see the Wallet Screen.
- When you click on add money you are redirected to the login screen where first time you can set the pin and then you need that pin to login the wallet.
- After that you can see the Wallet screen and you can see three buttons, when you click on the Passbook button you can see your transaction History, when you click on Add Money you can add money in your wallet and On Change Pin, you can change your pin.
- When you click on add money button.
- One mail will sent to you that you have add the amount in the wallet.
- When you buy a Product you can pay the amount from your wallet, and one mail will sent to the customer that he had used the amount from the wallet.
- After that you can also check the wallet transactions on the wallet screen.
- If you don't have a sufficient wallet amount then you can use the your current wallet amount while make the order and you need to pay only remaining amount after the wallet amount is decreased from the Total order amount.
- After selecting the payment acquirer and make the payment and then you will be redirect on the confirmation page and also mail will sent to the customer about the wallet transaction.
- In Invoicing -> Customer -> Wallet, you can see the all the wallet transactions of all the customers.
- In Configuration -> Setting, you can enable transfer feature.
- After enabling the transfer feature you can see Transfer Money button.
- Click on Transfer Money button and you will prompt to login to wallet.
- After login enter recipient mobile number and amount you want to transfer and click on process button and you will get ticket of that transaction if amount successfully transferred.
- Amount is deducted from the payer's account.
- Amount is added to the recipient's account.
- Add Amount in wallet from backend.
- In Invoicing -> Customer ->Add Wallet Amount
- Fill required details & click add amount button to add amount in wallet.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.