Mass Editingby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/server-ux , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/server-ux , GRAP https://github.com/OCA/server-ux , Iván Todorovich https://github.com/OCA/server-ux , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-ux
|Lines of code||356|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 7.0|
This module provides the following features:
- You can add, update or remove the values of more than one records on the fly at the same time.
- You can configure mass editing for any Odoo model.
Difference between the Odoo 13.0 CE Feature
Since Odoo V13, a limited “mass Editing feature” is available in Odoo CE.
This module provides the following extra features that are not in the Core for the time being:
- Possibility to mass edit many fields in a single action
- Possibility to add a group to limit the usage of this function to given people
- Possibility to filter the items the user can mass update
- Possibility to mass edit any fields with any widget. (For exemple color fields, image fields, etc…)
Table of contents
- Go to Settings / Technical / Actions / Server Actions and configure the object and fields for Mass Editing.
- Select the object and add the fields of that object on which you want to apply mass editing.
- Add Action: Click on Create Contextual Action to add mass editing in Action menu.
- You can add an extra message that will be displayed in the wizard.
- This module plays nicely with server_action_domain, allowing you to limit the mass editing action with a domain.
- Go for Mass Editing: select the records which you want to modify and click on Action to open mass editing popup.
- Select Set / Remove action and write down the value to set or remove the value for the given field.
- This way you can set / remove the values of the fields.
- Auto add fields that are used in related domains if apply_domain=True
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Oihane Crucelaegui <email@example.com>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jay Vora <email@example.com>
- Juan Negrete <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Raul Martin <email@example.com>
- Aitor Bouzas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
- Iván Todorovich <email@example.com>
- Jairo Llopis
- Víctor Martínez
- Tatiana Deribina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-ux project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.