Purchase order lines with discountsby Odoo S.A. https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Acysos S.L. https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , GRAP https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||264|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 9.0|
Purchase order lines with discounts
This module allows to define a discount per line in the purchase orders. This discount can be also negative, interpreting it as an increment.
It also modifies the purchase order report to include the discount field in it.
This module allows to input a discount in the supplier info form, and propagate it to purchase order lines:
- The discount appears explicitly in purchase orders instead of being directly discounted in price.
- You can set prices and discounts on the same screen.
- A new field default_supplierinfo_discount is added on res.partner model. This value will be used as the default one, on each supplierinfo of that supplier.
Note: this setting is a new ‘company’ setting, unavailable for related partners, as accounting-related Settings.
Table of contents
Go to Purchase > Products, open one product, and edit or add a record on the Vendors section of the Purchase tab. You will see in the prices section in the down part a new column called Discount (%). You can enter here the desired discount for that quantity.
When you make a purchase order for that supplier and that product, discount will be put automatically.
With this module, the price_unit field of purchase order line stores the gross price instead of the net price, which is a change in the meaning of this field. So this module breaks all the other modules that use the price_unit field with it’s native meaning.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- OpenERP S.A.
- Ignacio Ibeas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Jonathan Nemry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
- Stefan Rijnhart <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Vicent Cubells <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sudhir Arya <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <https://github.com/eLBati>
- Luisa Miguéns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vishnu Vanneri <email@example.com>
- Moaad Bourhim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.