Cash Flow Management Operationsby Noviat
|Read description for||v 6.1|
Accounting and Financial Management (account)
- Cash Management Operations:
- Straigth Loan Demands Supported are Straight Loan Demands with following characteristics: - Option 1 : Single payment of principal and interest amount on the maturity date - Option 2 : Payment of interest at start date and principal amount on the maturity date - Day Count Basis : 360 or 365 - Interest calculation formula : amount * rate * days/day_count_basis - Currency equal to currency of associated Bank Journal - Generation of Straight Load Demand letter meant for the Bank Confirming a Straight Loan Demand results in the following actions: - creation of a Cash Management Provision Entries
- Short Term Placements Functionality : idem as Straight Loand Demands
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.