Add support for Belgian structured communication to Invoicesby Noviat
- Belgian localisation for in- and outgoing invoices (prereq to account_coda):
- Rename 'reference' field labels to 'Communication'
- Add support for Belgian Structured Communication
- A Structured Communication can be generated automatically on outgoing invoices according to the following algorithms:
- Random : +++RRR/RRRR/RRRDD+++
R..R = Random Digits, DD = Check Digits
- Date : +++DOY/YEAR/SSSDD+++
DOY = Day of the Year, SSS = Sequence Number, DD = Check Digits)
- Customer Reference +++RRR/RRRR/SSSDDD+++
R..R = Customer Reference without non-numeric characters, SSS = Sequence Number, DD = Check Digits)
The preferred type of Structured Communication and associated Algorithm can be specified on the Partner records. A 'random' Structured Communication will generated if no algorithm is specified on the Partner record.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.