Generate ISO 20022 XML payment filesby Noviat
Module to generate Customer Credit Transfer Initiation message ISO 20022 XML - pain.001.001.03.
- This module implements the following subset of the febelfin guidelines:
- European Credit Transfers: - debtor and creditor account in SEPA countries - debtor account in Euro - creditor account in Euro - creditor account identified by IBAN for BE IBAN accounts - creditor account identified by BIC & IBAN for non-BE IBAN accounts - support for single payments - support for belgian structured communication format
The module also prohibits the removal of a confirm Payment Order. Such a removal is still possible via the 'Undo Payment' button available to users of the 'Accounting / Manager' group.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.