Module that allows you to add custom pdf files to any report (e.g. Terms and Conditions)
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH IT?
Add one or more pdf documents to any OpenERP report!
- Automatically have such attachment(s) included in your report.
- Specify where you want the attachment(s) to be included in the report
- Before the report
- After the report
- Every other page (e.g. for duplex printing)
- Define your own conditions as to when the attachment should be included in the report
(e.g. only when checkbox Print Terms has been set to true for a partner)
Example: automatically attach your General Terms and Conditions to your Sales Invoices so that they are automatically printed for each invoice.
WHAT IS CHANGED IN OPENERP?
The field Print Terms has been added to the Sales & Purchases tab of the Partner form. You can include this field in the attachment conditions. The Administration --> Company menu has two new menu items: - Terms - Term Rules
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET IT TO WORK?
In the Administration --> Companies menu, create at least one Term and Term Rule.
- Terms: to enter the name of your attachment, add the pdf file and select the Insertion mode (where the document should be included)
- Term Rules: to define for a specific Term the link from your pdf file to an OpenERP report, e.g. Invoices (account.invoice). Add your conditions to determine when the attachment should be added to the report. If no condition specified, the attachment will always be included in the selected report.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.