Venezuelan Fiscal Requirementsby Vauxoo
• Accounting and Financial Management (account)
|License||See License tab|
Invoice Control Number.
Tax*except concept, necesary rule by Venezuelan Laws.
Required address invoice.
Unique billing address (invoice), necesary rule by Venezuelan Laws.
VAT verification for Venezuela rules.
If you have internet conexion you will be able of update your partner information from SENIAT Automatically on install wizard.
Damaged "Legal free forms" declaration.
Tax Units configuration.
When a partner is updated by using the SENIAT Update Button, its name changes to readonly to avoid manual changes.
Add field Parent in the invoice of customers and suppliers, for link the invoice that generated debit or credit note.
- Add wizard for generate debit note from invoice and done accounting entry.
- Add wizard to assign, modify or unlink source invoice (parent invoice) to another one.
- Automatically unreconciles paid invoices when making a refund of type modify or cancel.
- Validate automatically the withholding of debit notes.
- Add a field on taxes configuration form for indicating the type of tax according to venezuelan laws
For damaged invoices (Free form formats), you must go to the company and, under the configuration section, create the corresponding journal and account. TODO : Include this on wizard configuration.
If you install this module with invoice data on the database, the concept_id will be Empty for all those invoices, so, when you try to modify them you have to add a value on that field
This module should also install a menu item under the accounting configuration menu.
We now have a configuration wizard after this module install.
- You will need some extra modules:
- Custom modules can be found in the following branch:
- Addons-vauxoo: lp:addons-vauxoo/7.0
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.