Project Cost Managementby Jordi Ballester (Eficent)
- Eficent Project Management. Project Cost Planning
- A planning analytic journal object is created. It is similar to the analytic journal, but used for planning purposes
- The planning analytic journals can be configured
- A planning analytic journal lines object is created, with the exceptions of referencing
to the planning analytic journal instead of the analytic journal, and considering that the general account is not a required entry. - The new object is visible as a separate entity, accesible from the Accounting area, with the corresponding search, tree, form views. - New analytic account attributes: cumulated planned costs, cummulated planned earnings and cumulated balance. The attributes are calculated based on the planning analytic journal lines. The new attributes are visible on the following views:
− Analytic account forms: cumulated planned costs, cumulated planned earnings and cumulated balance − Budget positions: cumulated planned costs
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.