Project Scope Management - Work Breakdown Structureby Eficent
- The hierarchy of a project is considered the WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
- The analytic accounts in the project hierarchies are considered WBS components
- The analytic account code is shown in the project
- The complete WBS path code is shown in the analytic account and in the project
- The complete WBS path name is shown in the analytic account and in the project
- The WBS paths are concatenated with /
- It is possible to sarch projects by complete WBS path code & name
- It is possible to search tasks by project complete WBS path code & name
- The WBS components can be classified as project, phase, deliverable, work package.
- The classification is shown in the project and analytic account views
- A project lifecycle attribute is incorporated in the analytic account and displayed in the project and analytic account views.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.