Analytic Deferred Choice for Purchase Ordersby Agile Business Group & Domsense
|Read description for||v 6.1|
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Accounting and Financial Management (account)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
- User can assign the invoice amount to one or more analytic accounts, subsequently (or previously) to purchase order confirmation.
- The purchase order has a new field, containing the analytic plan to be used. The related button generates tha analytic lines, related to the order. The order lines have new fields too, containing the analytic plan. If the line's field is not filled, the order's one is used. On the order form, another button allows to delete the previously generated analytic lines. Every analytic line contains a reference to the order line that generated it.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.