Web Multi-column Orderingby Infosreda LLC
InfoSreda OpenERP Web Multi-column Ordering
OpenERP web-client extension that allows sorting tree views by multiple columns. Module replaces all OpenERP tree views in web-client with ordering by multiple columns capabilities instead of single column sorting.
- First click by column header makes ascending ordering for the column (first level)
- Click other column header to make ordering by that column either (second level)
- Continue clicking at the column header in order to cycle through ascending, descending and "no sorting at all" modes
Ordering mode of the concrete column is intuitively presented as mark at the column header. This mark displays sorting level number and direction.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.