MRP Bill of Material Templatesby O4SB / Enterprise Objects Consulting http://www.eoconsulting.com.ar
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing (account)
This module implements BOM templates, more analogous to account templates than product templates.
A BOM template is created which then creates the associated BOM's. For any bom line you may specify a product template with one of 2 match types One 2 One (simple case) of One Dimension to a different dimension where you must specify a match condition (formed as a domain expression on the dimension option object).
Most of the time the simple case is fine, however when mapping different variants, it pays to use a consistent naming scheme. Examples where this may be the case is say you can get a material in a certain range of colours, and paint in a lot more colours so you have 2 different variant dimensions. By giving each colour the exact same name, or code, or sequence number you can match differing dimensions.
Alternatively where you specify a product in a bom line you can optionally specify a match expression on the product object which if met will add the product to the bom, otherwise it will not. e.g say you have a variant of knickers, called frilly knickers, which calls for a quantity of lace then you can match that and if not the lace will not be added.
Also this module allow you to create a Manufacturing Order without BOM.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.