Pexego - Account Admin Toolsby Pexego
Account Tools for Administrators
- Import accounts from CSV files. This may be useful to import the initial accounts into OpenERP.
- Import account moves from CSV files. This may be useful to import the initial balance into OpenERP.
Check and Repair tools:
- Check the Chart of Accounts for problems in its structure. This will allow you to detect incoherences like the ones caused by bugs like https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/581137 (the preordered tree [parent_left/parent_right] not matching the parent-child structure [parent_id]).
- Revalidate confirmed account moves so their analytic lines are regenerated. This may be used to fix the data after bugs like https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/582988 The wizard also lets you find account moves missing their analytic lines.
- Set the receivable/payable account of the partners, in moves and invoices where a generic receivable/payable account was used instead.
- Set the parent reference in account move lines where the receivable/payable account associated with the partner was used, but a partner reference wasn't set. This may fix cases where the receivable/payable amounts displayed in the partner form does not match the balance of the receivable/payable accounts.
- Set the reference in account moves, associated with invoices, that do not have the right reference (the reference from the invoice if it was a supplier invoice, or the number from the invoice if it was a customer invoice). This is useful to fix the account moves after changing the invoice references.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.