Service Managementby Vertel
>>>>> Work in progress <<<<<<<<<<<
A service consists of: * A contract with a start and an ending, manual or automatic renewal within
a period of notice
- An object, an instance of an product with certain attributes like serial number, spatials and a type or model that potentially also can hold methods and communicate with other systems (web service to implement, start and stop a service)
- Other child contracts (it seems to be blocked)
Its possible to create reccuring invoices for a service. A contract can consist of pre paid parts and expended resources during the period.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.