Webkit - Terms and Conditionsby Agaplan
Module that allows you to add custom pdf files to any webkit report (e.g. Terms and Conditions)
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH IT?
Add one or more pdf documents to any OpenERP Webkit report!
Automatically have such attachment(s) included in your report.
- Specify where you want the attachment(s) to be included in the report
- Before the report
- After the report
- Every other page (e.g. for duplex printing)
Define your own conditions as to when the attachment should be included in the report
(e.g. only when checkbox Print Terms has been set to true for a partner)
Example: automatically attach your General Terms and Conditions to your Sales Invoices so that they are automatically printed for each invoice.
WHAT IS CHANGED IN OPENERP?
The field Print Terms has been added to the Sales & Purchases tab of the Partner form. You can include this field in the attachment conditions. The Administration --> Company menu has two new menu items: - Terms - Term Rules
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET IT TO WORK?
In the Administration --> Companies menu, create at least one Term and Term Rule.
- Terms: to enter the name of your attachment, add the pdf file and select the Insertion mode (where the document should be included)
- Term Rules: to define for a specific Term the link from your pdf file to an OpenERP report, e.g. Invoices (account.invoice). Add your conditions to determine when the attachment should be added to the report. If no condition specified, the attachment will always be included in the selected report.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.