Shared Repositories (WebDAV) with performance improvementsby Odoo S.A. http://www.openerp.com , initOS GmbH & Co. KG http://www.openerp.com
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version|
With this module, the WebDAV server for documents is activated.
You can then use any compatible browser to remotely see the attachments of OpenObject.
After installation, the WebDAV server can be controlled by a [webdav] section in the server's config.
Server Configuration Parameter:
- enable = True ; Serve webdav over the http(s) servers
- vdir = webdav ; the directory that webdav will be served at
- this default val means that webdav will be
- on "http://localhost:8069/webdav/
- verbose = True ; Turn on the verbose messages of webdav
- debug = True ; Turn on the debugging messages of webdav
- since the messages are routed to the python logging, with
- levels "debug" and "debug_rpc" respectively, you can leave
- these options on
Also implements IETF RFC 5785 for services discovery on a http server, which needs explicit configuration in openerp-server.conf too.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.