Management System - Actionby Savoir-faire Linux https://github.com/OCA/management-system , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/management-system , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/management-system
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 9.0|
Management System - Action
This module enables you to manage the different actions of your management system:
- immediate actions
- corrective actions
- preventive actions
- improvement opportunities.
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the project from github on your instance
- git clone https://github.com/OCA/management-system.git
- Start odoo with the project in the addons path
Known issues / Roadmap
Daniel Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org> Joao Alfredo Gama Batista <email@example.com> Maxime Chambreuil <firstname.lastname@example.org> Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com> Sandy Carter <firstname.lastname@example.org> Virgil Dupras <email@example.com> El hadji Dem <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.