Key Performance Indicatorby Savoir-faire Linux http://www.savoirfairelinux.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.savoirfairelinux.com
|Also available in version||v 9.0|
This module provides the basis for creating key performance indicators, including static and dynamic thresholds (SQL query or Python code), on local and remote data sources.
The module also provides the mecanism to update KPIs automatically. A scheduler is executed every hour and updates the KPI values, based on the periodicity of each KPI. KPI computation can also be done manually.
- A threshold is a list of ranges and a range is:
- a name (like Good, Warning, Bad)
- a minimum value (fixed, sql query or python code)
- a maximum value (fixed, sql query or python code)
- color (RGB code like #00FF00 for green, #FFA500 for orange, #FF0000 for red)
- This module depends on:
- base_external_dbsource (available in lp:openobject-extension)
- web_color (available in lp:web-addons)
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.