Debt payment for POSby Ivan Yelizariev
|Read description for||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 8.0|
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• eInvoicing (account)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
This addon add debt payment method for POS (debt notebook).
It implements as follows. Addon create payment method (Debt journal). When customer buy on credit, he give "debt" to cashier, which can be considered as some kind of money. This virtual money (debts) is accounted just like usual money. But when customer pay debts, this virtual money (debts) are moved from debt account to cash (or bank) account
So, positive amount of debts (debit) means that customer have to pay. Negative amount of debts (credit) means that customer overpay his debts and can take instead some product or take back that money.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.