Point Of Sale - Select Customersby GRAP http://www.grap.coop , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.grap.coop
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 7.0|
Allow users to select a customer in Front End Point Of Sale
- Allow user to set a customer to a pos order in front end views;
Possible improvements and fix:
- This module displays all the customers. That can be long to display if there are a lot of customers in database; Display only 80 could be a solution;
- Images of customers are loaded each time; Similar behaviour as products image management (with cache) could be developped;
NON Covered features:
- Possibility to create customers in front end views;
- Possibility to change price if customer has a list price different as the default list price; (Big stuff);
- Possibility to see if the partner has not the default price list;
- Possibility to invoice in front-end views;
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Can also check this module (https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/7.0/pos_customer/) It`s a PAID Module, but having create/modify customer feature. I hope it will help someone.