Stock available to promiseby Numérigraphe https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Sodexis https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 14.0|
Stock available to promise
This module proposes several options to compute the quantity available to promise for each product. This quantity is based on the projected stock and, depending on the configuration, it can account for various data such as sales quotations or immediate production capacity. This can be configured in the menu Settings > Configuration > Warehouse.
By default, this module computes the stock available to promise as the virtual stock. To take davantage of the additional features, you must which information you want to base the computation, by checking one or more boxes in the settings: Configuration > Warehouse > Stock available to promise.
This module adds a field named Available for sale on the Product form. Various additional fields may be added, depending on which information you chose to base the computation on.
- Lionel Sausin (Numérigraphe) <email@example.com>
- many others contributed to sub-modules, please refer to each sub-module's credits
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.