TG customizable product packsby Thierry Godin
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Allows the creation of products as Packs that can contain products with variants.
Building products :
- Create products using product_variant_multi (from Akretion - http://www.akretion.com), meaning using variants features
Building a Pack :
- Create a product as usual and name it, say Pack1
- Check Custom Pack checkbox
- Type of product should be set to Service automatically
- Go on Pack tab
- Add templates products grouped by index : each group of templates will be displayed in a list in POS
- That's all
Packs are avaiable in POS :
Packs are avaiable in POS as usual products (visualy).
When you select a pack, a new screen is displayed and you can select one template for each group, the select the needed variant you set previously.
Pack is added to caddie as well as its products, but thoses products prices are set to 0.00 as well as on receipt.
This way, you can set a reduced price for the pack , even if the sumn of each products may be superior. (This is for what packs are made), but also, you can build your pack on-demand, by making groups of templates .
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.