UK HMRC MTD - Connectorby OpusVL
MTD Odoo Marketplace - Connector
This module enables Odoo Community and Enterprise to establish an authenticated connection to the HMRC’s Making Tax Digital platform.
HMRC now require VAT submissions to be made via their on-line automated service for all UK VAT registered businesses. The purpose of this module is to securely connect to HMRC and provide the HMRC connection required for Making Tax Digital.
Once the connection has been established, further modules can be layered onto this. For example, to allow VAT submissions to be made in line with HMRC rules. This module will also serve as a foundation for other Making Tax Digital requirements as they are released in the future (eg - submitting corporation tax, income tax etc)
Note that this module does not provide MTD functionality such as VAT submission - it provides the HMRC interface for other MTD functions to communicate with HMRC.
- Establishes connection to HMRC directly from Odoo - without 3rd party bridging tools or brokers
- Connects to all HMRC API endpoints including
- Basic connection test
- Application authentication test
- User authentication test
- Multi level validation
- Scales to other HMRC APIs supporting all MTD transactions
- Set up HMRC connection easily and simply
- Officially reviewed, recognised and listed by HMRC
How to install
- Firstly, ensure that the module file is present in the add-ons directory of the Odoo server
- Update Modules list so that it appears in the UI within Apps store
- Update Modules list so that it appears in the UI within Apps
- Look for the module within Apps and click on Install
This module is installed as a dependency of the MTD VAT module
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.