Multi-Currency in Analytic Accountingby Camptocamp http://camptocamp.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://camptocamp.com
Sales Management (sale)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 6.1 v 7.0|
Multi-Currency in Analytic Accounting
This module improves OpenERP multi-currency handling in analytic accounting, overall for multi-company.
This module is based on the work made in all c2c_multicost* available on the v5.0 stable version and allows you to share analytic account between company (even if currency differs in each one).
- Adapt the owner of analytic line (= to company that own the general account associated with an analytic line)
- Add multi-currency on analytic lines (similar to financial accounting)
- Correct all "costs" indicators into analytic account to base them on the right currency (owner's company)
- By default, nothing changes for single company implementation.
As a result, we can now really share the same analytic account between companies that do not have the same currency. This setup becomes True, Enjoy !
- Company A: EUR - Company B: CHF
- Analytic Account A: USD, owned by Company A
- Analytic Account B: CHF, owned by Company A
- Analytic Account C: EUR, owned by Company B
The difference with the regular 'Amount Currency':
- Regular 'Amount Currency' displays the amount currency of the related move line (only when linked with a move line, of course)
- Analytic Amount Currency displays the amount of the analytic move line converted to the right currency
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.