This addon allows to preview attachments supported by http://viewerjs.org.
Currently, that's most Libreoffice files and PDFs.
For filetype recognition, you'll get the best results by installing python-magic:
sudo apt-get install python-magic
The module adds a little print preview icon right of download links for attachments or binary fields.
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- courtesy of http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Clear
- Holger Brunn <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
It works perfectly
Just installed in several V8 instances in a couple servers, all working as expected Thanks OCA and Holger!!