|Read description for||v 7.0 v 6.1|
Warehouse Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• eInvoicing (account)
Base module for creation of carrier files (La Poste, TNT Express Shipper, ...). Files are exported as text (csv, ...). It contains : - the base structure to handle the export of files on Delivery Orders - an API to ease the generation of the files for the developers in sub-modules.
The delivery orders can be grouped in one files or be exported each one in a separate file. The files can be generated automatically on the shipment of a Delivery Order or from a manual action. They are exported to a defined path or in a document directory of your choice if the "document" module is installed.
A generic carrier file is included in the module. It can also be used as a basis to create your own sub-module.
- Sub-modules already exist to generate file according to specs of :
- La Poste (France) : delivery_carrier_file_laposte
- TNT Express Shipper (France) : delivery_carrier_file_tnt
- Make your own ! Look at the code of the modules above, it's trivial to create a sub-module for a carrier.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.