Deduplicate Contacts ACLby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/crm , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/crm
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Deduplicate Contacts ACL
This module extends the functionality of the CRM contact deduplicator to add permission groups that allow the matching users to use those tools, not needing to be the sale settings manager.
To configure this module, you need to:
Go to Settings > Users > Users.
Choose a user.
Choose the desired permission level(s) in Appplication > Deduplicate Contacts:
Manually allows him to do the manual deduplication process.
Automatically allows him to do the automatic deduplication process.
Automatic contact deduplication can easily lead to unwanted results. Better backup before doing it.
Without restrictions executes the chosen deduplication method with admin rigts, to be able to update objects where the user would normally not have write rights, and to allow him to merge contacts with different email addresses.
This is an advanced feature, be sure to train the user before enabling this permission for him.
To use this module, you need to:
- Ask your admin to give you the new rigts.
- Go to Sales > Tools > Deduplicate Contacts as usual.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Wizard's code is partially written in old API because somehow [possibly] the upstream's @mute_logger decorator prevents API from doing its magic.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.