|Read description for||v 7.0|
Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• eInvoicing (account)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
Delivery Carrier Label GLS Group
GLS Group - Transportation services
Unibox service implementation:
- send delivery order informations and parcel info to the GLS unibox server
- webservice routing info in background
- label GLS Unibox generation
GLS carrier https://gls-group.eu/
To configure this module, you need to:
# Go to the menu Settings > Configuration > Warehouse, and check 'Use packages: pallets, boxes' # Go to the menu Settings > Configuration > Carriers > GLS # Complete account parameters # Complete company country in Settings > Companies
To use this module, you need to create a Delivery Order with Carrier field 'GLS Group'
Odoo Delivery Order with GLS carrier
GLS transport label towards France generated with Odoo ERP
GLS transport label towards foreign countries
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- David BEAL <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Thank you so much for the making a new sdfghjkl and attractive direction for me because here i get more things for the work and its so good for me.