French version below
Export accounting data from OpenErp to Sage50
Export accounting data from OpenErp to Sage50. The exportation generates the imp file to import in Sage50.
Documentation : layout of the import file (.IMP)
A PDF document (in the /doc repository) gives more details about the .IMP file layout that can be imported into Sage 50.This document is part of the Sage 50 SDK (Software Development Kit) available for download at the following address : http://na.sage.com/sage-simply-accounting/lp/partners/sdk/?isnow=ssa.
Sage 50: After creating .IMP file
Solution: Importing purchase invoices, purchase quotes, sales invoices and sales orders into Sage 50 How to import purchase invoices, purchase quotes, sales invoices and sales orders? You can import purchase invoices, purchase quotes, sales invoices and sales orders into Sage 50. The transaction(s) details should be in a text file with extension .IMP.
After you have created the .IMP file, you can import the transaction(s) into Sage 50 by following these steps: (Account information is not included in the .IMP format because when importing the file, you will receive a pop-up screen to ask you "Select an Account to match".)
From the Home Window, go to File, Import/Export Click on Import Transactions (the Import Transactions Wizard appears) Select on 'Import purchase invoices, purchase quotes, sales invoices, sales orders or time slips' and click Next You can now create a backup of your file Click Next Click on Browse and select the .IMP file previously created If the customer (or vendor) in the transaction(s) you are trying to import does not exist in the Sage 50 company, you will get a new window asking you if you want to add this customer (or vendor), or if you want to select another customer (or vendor) from the existing ones You will also get a similar window if the import file uses an inventory item which does not exist in Sage 50. You will see a summary of the imported transactions, click OK and then Finish. If you got any errors importing the data, open the .IMP file in Notepad and use the attached .PDF document to verify the file format. Once the errors have been corrected, you can try the import again. Note: View KB25664 for information about some possible errors when importing .IMP file. Sage Business Care plan does NOT include support for SDK. Please, contact one of our partners website for further assistance.
Possible errors when importing purchase invoices, purchase quotes, sales invoices and/or sales orders
Questions and Answers Import started... Errors occurred while importing. Line x does not contain compatible tax information. Invalid date. The date must be between <date1> and <date2>.
A: These are the possible reasons for getting any of these error messages when importing transactions into Simply Accounting:
- The import file (extension .IMP) you are using does not have the proper format. Refer to the KB article 25659 for more information about the format of the import file.
- The transaction type is not enabled in the Simply Accounting company. To enable the feature, from the Home Window in Simply Accounting, go to Setup, Settings, Company, Features, make sure the type of transaction you want to import is checked
- The dates in the import file do not match the fiscal year dates in Simply Accounting. Open the import file in Notepad and make the necessary changes
Exportation des données comptables de Odoo vers Sage50
Ce module exporte des données comptables de Odoo vers Sage50. Le module génére un fichier imp file qui peut être importé dans Sage50.
Documentation : Format du fichier à importer (.IMP)
Un document .PDF (dans le répertoire /doc) donne plus de détails sur le format du fichier .IMP qui peut être importé dans Sage 50. Ce document fait parti du Kit de développement - SDK de Sage 50 qui peut-être téléchargé à l'adresse suivante : http://na.sage.com/sage-simply-accounting/lp/partners/sdk/?isnow=ssa.
Guide d'utilisation export Sage 50
Comment exporter les données comptables à partir d'Odoo? Un manuel d'utilisation est disponible dans le répertoire /doc du module.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.