HR Timesheet cost based on contractby ACSONE SA/NV
• Employee Directory (hr)
|Also available in version||v 7.0 v 6.1|
HR Timesheet cost based on contract
Compute the cost of an employee for his timesheets according to his contract definitions. The effective cost is calculated when timesheet is 'Confirmed'. If no contract are defined, an exception is raised.
This module is inspired from extra-trunk/hr_contract_timesheet that updates the cost each time the unit_amount is changed but does not warn if no contract exists.
- Other known similar module:
- extra-trunk/project_timesheet_contract relies on project.task.work
- What we do here:
- update the cost when the timesheet is confirmed (i.e. submitted)
- prevent submission if no contract exists for the corresponding date
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.