The app is a tool to communicate with colleagues without interrupting followers. Odoo default functionality assumes that each time you send a message all subscribers (including your partners) are notified. As an alternative you may log an internal note without notifications. This approach hardly suits in a case you would like to communicate something important only to your colleague. This app let avoid excess emails but simultaneously notify required partners.
The tool to correct accidental mistakes in messages and notes€ 44
The tool to generate and periodically send reports and reminders€ 172
The tool to make sure you do not loose any incoming messages
The tool to exclude automatic following for message recipients€ 49
The tool to process activities one-by-one in a single interface€ 28
The tool to notify users of assigned to them activities€ 28
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use€ 228
Manage Odoo documents in OwnCloud/NextCloud (bilateral sync)€ 394
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394
OdooTools is the team of developers and business analysts to help you extend Odoo potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became the main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed. We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world.
This tool has been developed in cooperation with IT Libertas - one of the leading Odoo integrators in Russia.
Requirements and exceptions
- The modules depends on the module 'super_mail'. Make sure you have source code before get started
- To start using the app it is enough to install it. No extra configuration is required
- Make sure no modules in use fully re-write functions send_mail (mail.compose.message) or message_post (model mail.thread)
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.