Custom notification settings for followers
In standard Odoo, receiving mail notifications is an all or nothing affair. This module allows you users to decide per followed record if they want to receive emails or not. Further, they can choose to receive notification about their own messages.
You can also set defaults for this settings on the subtype in question.
When followers open their subscriptions, they will be offered the choice to override mail settings and to force being notified about their own messages.
You can add defaults per message sub type for this settings in Settings / Technical / Email / Subtypes. Here, you also have the opportunity to apply those defaults to existing subscriptions. Note that this overrides all customizations your users already have done.
To use this module, for example you need to:
- Go to Sales -> Sales -> Customers
- Go Inside any customer and in the right-botton corner press "Follow" button
- Unfold Following menu and check new functionality with "mail notificacions"
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Holger Brunn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.