Email Template Multi Reportby Savoir-faire Linux http://www.savoirfairelinux.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.savoirfairelinux.com
Mail Template Multi Reports
This module adds the option to generate more than one report in an email template.
Also, this module adds the options to attach a report to the email depending on a condition.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings -> Technical -> Email -> Templates
- In the email template form view, go to the Advanced Settings tab.
- Add extra reports in the Other Reports field.
If the field Condition is filled, then the report will attached depending on the evaluation of the condition.
Open a email template wizard and select your template. Your extra reports are added automatically.
Known issues / Roadmap
The other reports added to the template do not support legacy reports such as rml. Only qweb reports are available for now.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- David Dufresne <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.