MRP - BoM versionby OdooMRP team, AvanzOSC, Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
MRP - BoM Version
This module provides a state in the BoM whether to allow their use in manufacturing.
The following states are defined:
- Draft: The form will be available for data entry, and may move to "active" state.
- Active: You can modify all of the form fields except for the fields: routing, BoM lines, and the new field Active, for false default when you create a new BoM. The "active" state may be passed back to state "draft", if we mark the new field "Allow re-edit the BoM list", this new field is defined in Configuration > Configuration > Manufacturing. You can configure there also if those BoM will continue with active check marked as True or not. The active state may move to state "Historical".
- Historical: This is the last state of the LdM, you can not change any field on the form.
When the MRP BoM list is put to active, a record of who has activated, and when will include in chatter/log. It also adds a constraint for the sequence field to be unique.
- New version : By clicking the button version, current BOM is moved to historical state, and a new BOM is creating based on this but with version number +1 and changing state to draft
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.