MRP Potentialby Odoo Tools
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
The app goal is to provide you and your clients with up-to-date information about:
- How many products we may produce at the moment based on available components: MRP Potential
- What a component is of the most need and restricts us to produce more at the moment: Bottleneck component
- How many products we may produce in the future depending on virtual stocks planned by purchases or manufacturing: MRP forecast
- Imagine, your product is "Ice cream, Chocolate" (5kg can)
- According to the bill of material it is produced of "Milk" (5kg) and "Chocolate" (1 kg)
- We have on stocks 20 kg of "Milk" and 2 kg of "Chocolate"
- Currently we may produce two cans of "Ice cram, Chocolate", taking 10 kg of "Milk" and 2 kg of "Chocolate". It is MRP potential . Since we have 10 kg more "Milk", but no more "Chocolate", the latter is Bottleneck component
- We also ordered from supplier 10 kg of "Chocolate" and planning to get it in 5 days (confirmed purchase order with the linked picking of the type "Receipt")
- So, in 5 days we anticipate 10 kg of "Chocolate". Taking into account 10 kg of "Milk" left in stocks, we will be able to produce 2 extra "Ice cream" cans. Or 4 cans together with MRP potential. This 4 is MRP forecast
The tool to search, select and update product templates in batch€ 92
Inventory level by internal locations right on a product form€ 36
The tool to administrate vendor data about products, prices and available stocks€ 44
The tool to calculate stock demand trends and make prediction for future demand statistically€ 198
The tool to restrict users' access to stocks, locations and warehouse operations€ 28
The tool to make sure a purchase order is ready for the next stage€ 48
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use€ 228
Manage Odoo documents in OwnCloud/NextCloud (bilateral sync)€ 394
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394
OdooTools is the team of developers and business analysts to help you extend Odoo potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became the main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed. We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world.
This tool has been developed in cooperation with IT Libertas - one of the leading Odoo integrators in Russia.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Excellent responsive team of programmers
The team reacts quickly to any questions and is eager to develop the app further. Well done. Loads of future potential in the app and provides already important manufacturing information.