Estimated costs in manufacturing ordersby OdooMRP team http://www.odoomrp.com , AvanzOSC http://www.odoomrp.com , Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza http://www.odoomrp.com , Antiun Ingenería S.L. http://www.odoomrp.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.odoomrp.com
Warehouse Management (stock)
• MRP (mrp)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Project Management (project)
Estimated costs in manufacturing orders
This module extends the functionality of MRP adding estimates for Manufacturing Orders costs, as followed:
- Raw Material cost: for each material to be consumed in the MO, an analytic line is generated at product cos
- Operators time: for the time recorded by the operators during each operation, one analytic line will be generated (number of lines to be equal to the number of operators).
- Machine time: for each operation, one analytic line will be created in the associated routing, taking whether the hourly cost or, if missing, the cost per cycle.
This module also allows to create some manufacturing orders called "virtual", that don't permit to be confirmed, but include the buttons for estimating the costs of the selected manufactured product.
This module depends on the module product_variant_cost_price, that is available in:
When the manufacturing order is confirmed, analytic lines are automatically generated in order to estimate the costs of the production
A new menu is available "Virtual Manufacturing Orders for cost estimation" where the user can managed virtual MO:
- When a new MO is created and the new field "active" is false, the MO will be considered virtual. It is only used for cost estimation and can not be confirmed.
- To estimate the cost of the MO, the user has to press the button "Compute data" in the tab "Work Orders".
- These virtual MO have a separate sequence number.
- The user can create a virtual MO directly from the product form.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Original Odoo MRP icon
- Thanks to https://openclipart.org/detail/120511/budget
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.